Why is she staring?

She's my classmate. I talked to her one day and then asked for her number. She rejected so i moved on. Now she and her friends keeps staring. Like i was talking to a group of girls (some of my friends) and they where clearly staring or one time she was talking to one of her friends and her friend turned around looking at me. Why do they do that? Im confused!

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Well since you said that you asked for her number and she rejected to give it to you, i don´t think it has to do with any kind of interest on her part. But it could be that they are having fun out of you, like she commenting that you asked for her number and she rejected. I hope it is not that, but it sadly could well be it. Or maybe some of her girl friends could be interested in you and are observing you. But i think you should just dismiss it and not give a lot of tought to it, i don´t think there is any anything going on in this case really.

0|0
    0|0
    • They are not laughing while staring. As i said i moved but im just curious

• Maybe they were just joking about you, better not think about it.

• Either you're very handsome and she's interested, or ugly and she's so disgusted she can't look away.

0|0
    0|0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes