What do you think about the girls who make the first move to approach their crush?

Do you guys like it or not? If you like it or not, and then why?
  • Yeah i like it
  • I dont like it

28110

Most Helpful Girl

• Girls are more emotionally attached to everyone than boys. The fear of rejection is equal in both the genders. Girls too fear rejection and therefore think it is better for a boy to approach her instead of the other way. The society told girls to be unexpressive and not to open mouth about anything. This was a past thing however that 'Boy approaches Girl' ritual had passed onto the newer generations and has been tagged ‘romantic' still things are changing. In this age, where people promote Gender equality, I think girls should too propose to the love of their lives and believe me they do. I have seen a lot of relationships flourish where the girl approached the boy first. There is also another reason which I think can be the reason for girls not approaching boys is because even if the boy accepts to be together, there might be a fear lurking somewhere in the girl's mind about him not loving her enough because males are not too expressive about their love. A boy approaching her first guarantees that the boy really wants to be with her and love her. She also fears - what will happen if he announced in the whole class or public. Most guys are not ready for a girl who does the chasing. They consider it their territory to do the chasing. A girl who chases, they immediately lose interest in them. The chasing girl is not the “family” type for them. A chasing girl is seen as desperate or easy by the guy, a vibe that a girl does not want to give at all. This gives the girl no other option other than to send subtle signals and hope the guy picks up on them. They do not want to look like an idiot. There are girls which do confess their feelings and accept the answer. It is just stereotypical that a guy is supposed to approach first. Feminism does not mean that girls want to overpower men just so that we can prove what we females are capable of doing. Being a feminist and making a first move are not related. Also it differs from one woman to another. So making the first move is independent of both nationality and Feminism. Times are changing so are people, Indian women are just taking some time. I am a woman, I am a feminist, I am Indian, I proposed my husband would be and he was happily surprised for that. Proposing him was perhaps one of the best moments we both have shared. He managed to make the thing traditional and everything went correct. I really wish this normal change someday. We try to be but people should support it too.

• Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts^^

• Preach U go girl

• . Guys are just as likely to get attached to women, and tend to fall faster if anything. Also, men are the ones that deal with rejection more since they initiate much more often than women. So women who don't initate often, can't handle rejection as good as men, and that's the cop out excuse a lot of women have when asked why they don't approach men first (the other being.. "men are supposed to!")