What do you think about the girls who make the first move to approach their crush?

Do you guys like it or not? If you like it or not, and then why?
What do you think about the girls who make the first move to approach their crush?
  • Yeah i like it
    Vote A
  • I dont like it
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|5

Most Helpful Girl

• Girls are more emotionally attached to everyone than boys. The fear of rejection is equal in both the genders. Girls too fear rejection and therefore think it is better for a boy to approach her instead of the other way. The society told girls to be unexpressive and not to open mouth about anything. This was a past thing however that 'Boy approaches Girl' ritual had passed onto the newer generations and has been tagged ‘romantic' still things are changing. In this age, where people promote Gender equality, I think girls should too propose to the love of their lives and believe me they do. I have seen a lot of relationships flourish where the girl approached the boy first. There is also another reason which I think can be the reason for girls not approaching boys is because even if the boy accepts to be together, there might be a fear lurking somewhere in the girl's mind about him not loving her enough because males are not too expressive about their love. A boy approaching her first guarantees that the boy really wants to be with her and love her. She also fears - what will happen if he announced in the whole class or public. Most guys are not ready for a girl who does the chasing. They consider it their territory to do the chasing. A girl who chases, they immediately lose interest in them. The chasing girl is not the “family” type for them. A chasing girl is seen as desperate or easy by the guy, a vibe that a girl does not want to give at all. This gives the girl no other option other than to send subtle signals and hope the guy picks up on them. They do not want to look like an idiot. There are girls which do confess their feelings and accept the answer. It is just stereotypical that a guy is supposed to approach first. Feminism does not mean that girls want to overpower men just so that we can prove what we females are capable of doing. Being a feminist and making a first move are not related. Also it differs from one woman to another. So making the first move is independent of both nationality and Feminism. Times are changing so are people, Indian women are just taking some time. I am a woman, I am a feminist, I am Indian, I proposed my husband would be and he was happily surprised for that. Proposing him was perhaps one of the best moments we both have shared. He managed to make the thing traditional and everything went correct. I really wish this normal change someday. We try to be but people should support it too.

2|0
    0|0
    • Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts^^

• Preach U go girl

• . Guys are just as likely to get attached to women, and tend to fall faster if anything. Also, men are the ones that deal with rejection more since they initiate much more often than women. So women who don't initate often, can't handle rejection as good as men, and that's the cop out excuse a lot of women have when asked why they don't approach men first (the other being.. "men are supposed to!")

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• What age are we living in? Let's not stereotype both genders already people! Hahaha

0|0
    0|0
  • I like that type of girl. They are clear minded, and have guts to express. I respect those type of girls.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like it but might be so caught of gaurd that her atraction disapeard
    But no i think its a good thing that woman are trying to take initiative

0|0
    0|0
  • I like it cause a confident woman is soooooooooooo sexy

0|0
    0|0
  • If guys like it then why do they reject me when i do it?

Seriously tho i am physically attractive and shit so just why?

0|0
    0|0
    • Its not about who is approching first
      Its about approching right person

• Guys’ logic: “sure I like it! As long as I like the girl...”

0|0
    0|2
    • Yeah that's why a lot of women prefer the man to ask.

• Show All
    • Was this your experience?

• Nope, I’m too shy to approach guys I like 😂 so I let them approach me. But I’ve seen it happen to one girl who used to be in my class

• i asked my crush out, been together for 3 years now :) good luck

1|0
    0|0
  • I like it. Because if I like her too, it's easier and more convenient to start it off.

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer to work hard for what i long for
    Not for it to come to me by itself, doesn't suit me well

0|0
    0|1
  • I dont like it at all. Because, I dont like it at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • If both people like each other why should the guy always be the one to ask for dates

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes i like when girls make the first move cause I'm a shy guy and sometimes can't open up to a girl.

0|0
    0|0
  • It whatever..

1|0
    0|0
  • Men activities, i. e if he smokes, laugh, humanity anything

0|0
    0|0
  • Makes it clear you know what you want and are not afraid to get it. That's hot.

0|0
    0|0
  • i prefer the ancient method: first move to men and girls refusing at the beginning

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the approach and the reputation of the girl.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd never meet anyone, otherwise. I don't approach people.

0|0
    0|0
  • Even if the guy is not interested, the gal making a move on him is brave and admirable.

0|0
    0|0
  • It shows that she knows what she wants. And not sacred to go after what they want.

0|0
    0|0
  • I really respect the girls who approach guys first.

0|0
    0|0
  • Girls should initiate relationships, they have all the rules

0|0
    0|0
  • I admire assertive strong confident girls ask me out anytime

0|0
    0|0
  • It's only hot if she's hot

0|0
    1|0
  • I am one of these girls sooo

1|0
    0|0
  • Wish it happened more often.

2|0
    0|0
  • I think I was brave.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like it and its cool.

1|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the approach.

0|0
    0|0
  • A bold one

0|0
    0|0
  • Im too shy to do that

0|0
    0|0
  • I wish more women would do it.

0|0
    0|0
  • desperate for attention

0|0
    0|2
  • I do it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, why do people keep asking this question...

0|0
    0|0
  • Being more forward is great. Just don't be creepy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Eh, It's ok.. Usually doesn't last long though.

0|0
    0|0
  • If that's who you are, all power to you.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like it

0|0
    0|0
  • I feel safer if she does, in todays world..

0|0
    0|0
  • Safer when the girl make's first move,

0|0
    0|0
  • they should and would be flattered

0|0
    0|0
  • Every time I do it, they get scared off.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like it

0|0
    0|0
  • Done it once and never again...

0|0
    0|2
  • It's 2k18 yes U can and should

0|0
    0|0
  • If someone likes yu they will make the first move

0|0
    0|0
  • These days that might be the safest way.

0|0
    0|0
  • Best way to control a man

0|0
    0|0
  • Imaginary

0|0
    0|0
  • I like it.. i know she is interested.

0|0
    0|0
  • i don't like it... i love it

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure. I like it a lot!

0|0
    0|0
  • I love it.

0|0
    0|0
  • If she likes me then that is a good thing.

0|0
    0|0
  • Try is necessary...

0|0
    0|0
  • I like

0|0
    0|0
  • They are the bravest girls on earth!

0|0
    0|0
  • Why not?