Should I lie about the fact that I’m a late bloomer?

I feel like I shouldn’t but I don’t want to look like a loser with women so I might not bring it up at all.

17

Most Helpful Guy

• If you mean by Late Bloomer that you were older when you first had sex or something like that then it doesn't matter they do not want to know. But know this when you get with a girl and tell her that you have never had sex or you're a virgin you're in they won't let you go until they take care of that problem for you

Most Helpful Girl

• We all bloom at different times and at different rates. And the right girl is not going to worry about that.

• I know that but I see girls say on sites like these that I should lie about it because then they might want to pursue something with me.