Should I lie about the fact that I’m a late bloomer?

I feel like I shouldn’t but I don’t want to look like a loser with women so I might not bring it up at all.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• If you mean by Late Bloomer that you were older when you first had sex or something like that then it doesn't matter they do not want to know. But know this when you get with a girl and tell her that you have never had sex or you're a virgin you're in they won't let you go until they take care of that problem for you

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• We all bloom at different times and at different rates. And the right girl is not going to worry about that.

0|0
    0|0
    • I know that but I see girls say on sites like these that I should lie about it because then they might want to pursue something with me.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• It really shouldn't matter if they're already attracted to you. Look at the some of the answers on my question about late bloomers, maybe that'll help.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just own who you are and be confident about it, it really doesn't matter. You don't even have to talk about it anyway, its not a common thing to be brought up.

0|0
    0|0
    • I don’t bring it up unless it’s asked

• Fair enough. Just don't answer it seriously, find a non-answer or make a joke, then move the convo along. Sarcasm is always a good response lol

• I mean yeah it can be. I've only told like 2 or 3 people but I think most know I haven't done much with women.

• Anything that starts with "should I lie..." The answer is no, especially if talking about a real relationship

0|0
    0|0
  • I think you have the right idea to not being it up at all

0|0
    0|0
  • Tiny matter. Be confident of who you are.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would just not bring it up.

0|0
    0|0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes