Is he interested in me?

So this guy I’ve known since high school, we talk on occasion before when I was dating someone else but we were never close, just friends. He dated some girl and used to vent to me on how he wasn’t into her anymore because she would constantly fight with him. He’s a pretty mellow dude & really got. You can tell he knows his hot too.

Recently i hung out with him & hooked up with him. I kinda stopped it because I got out of a relationship and I didn’t want to rush into anything. He was understanding and wasn’t angry but like he might’ve been hiding it because he didn’t text me until the morning. & he snapchats me everyday. But we haven’t really had a conversation since. We mostly talk through Snapchat, but I was kinda being aloof because I just didn’t want him to think I was super into him, but since then, he Snapchat’s me everyday but whenever I respond he opens it but doesn’t really respond. I’m thinking the only reason he snapchats me is more to keep the ‘streaks’ going. But that’s annoying.

I kinda want to get with him again since it keeps my mind off my ex and my personal problems. I don’t want my ex back but I hate thinking about how the relationship failed.

11