Is he interested in me?

So this guy I’ve known since high school, we talk on occasion before when I was dating someone else but we were never close, just friends. He dated some girl and used to vent to me on how he wasn’t into her anymore because she would constantly fight with him. He’s a pretty mellow dude & really got. You can tell he knows his hot too.

Recently i hung out with him & hooked up with him. I kinda stopped it because I got out of a relationship and I didn’t want to rush into anything. He was understanding and wasn’t angry but like he might’ve been hiding it because he didn’t text me until the morning. & he snapchats me everyday. But we haven’t really had a conversation since. We mostly talk through Snapchat, but I was kinda being aloof because I just didn’t want him to think I was super into him, but since then, he Snapchat’s me everyday but whenever I respond he opens it but doesn’t really respond. I’m thinking the only reason he snapchats me is more to keep the ‘streaks’ going. But that’s annoying.

I kinda want to get with him again since it keeps my mind off my ex and my personal problems. I don’t want my ex back but I hate thinking about how the relationship failed.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Well if you just want to be with him to get your mind off some things like your ex, it would not be a healthy relationship. I was in a relationship like that and she wouldn't shut up about her ex and her problems to me. If you know that he can make you happy, then go for it. I'm not really sure if he's interested though, it's seems like he just wants to hook up, but not be serious or he's not the texting type. Just open up to him and show him your intentions.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sounds like you need to grow up its never ok to use someone for your own benefit, pleasure and the bs u have going on with ur personal life..

0|0
    0|0
    • Where to begin.. where to begin.
      Well for starters, I don’t really need to defend my character because I know who I am as a person and my flaws. I’m always honest about my intentions with people so they don’t get hurt and I deal with my personal problems but that doesn’t mean I’m incapable of dating..

I asked for your opinion on if he liked me or not. Not on who you think I am based off a small paragraph.
      I sure hope you don’t ruin social media/ websites like these with your negativity. It says a lot about your character than mine.

xx

• No doll u asked if he liked u n i replied on behalf of anyone. Nobody wants to be used therefore u needs 2 work on urself before persuing someone else unless u plan to be completly honest about ur intentions n y ur actually talking to him in the 1st place. I am not negative i just get very aggravated when i see girls treat the few good guys like crap and then tarnish them because of pure selfishness.

• Ok i will be the 1st to apologize i reread ur? And i must have commentes on the wrong post. My baf

Recommended myTakes