Is this actually true?

Apparently when a guy likes you he says your name a lot when addressing you? For example, the guy I like usually just says “sorry” if bumped into someone, but he always says “Sorry Laura” to me? Also the same with “cheers” and “thanks laura”. Does this mean anything? And how can I get him to notice me?

19

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes it is true and is not only for man, women. Do the same… he already noticed you, if what you want is him to notice you like him ass well there are two choices, tell him directly (that's the best zinc most of us are awful at taking hints) or when you talk to him… smile pretty often and touch him, touch his arm an try to spend more time with him

Most Helpful Girl

• Ok maybe but if thats the only thing u got to go on then i probably would let it go