Is this actually true?

Apparently when a guy likes you he says your name a lot when addressing you? For example, the guy I like usually just says “sorry” if bumped into someone, but he always says “Sorry Laura” to me? Also the same with “cheers” and “thanks laura”. Does this mean anything? And how can I get him to notice me?

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes it is true and is not only for man, women. Do the same… he already noticed you, if what you want is him to notice you like him ass well there are two choices, tell him directly (that's the best zinc most of us are awful at taking hints) or when you talk to him… smile pretty often and touch him, touch his arm an try to spend more time with him

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Ok maybe but if thats the only thing u got to go on then i probably would let it go

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I call my SO by name and she says she notices and loves it. I do it to make her feel recognized and appreciated. It's just a habit now. She especially likes when I say it when we're rolling around together in bed!

I think it's a sign he likes you yes.

1|0
    0|0
  • Until you fine out that the guy does the same for everyone else. One could intentionally say your name as endearment but doesn't conclude anything

1|0
    0|0
  • I think it's true, I would do this because it makes whatever I'm saying more direct.

1|0
    0|0
  • If he remembers you're name and keep emphasize it then he have noticed you

1|1
    0|0
  • No, I say people's names to let them know that I remember their names and not some dude who forgets them after being introduced to them.

1|0
    0|0
  • Lmao, not really

1|0
    0|0
    • Ok. Just read it somewhere

• True for me.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope. Don't think that's a thing

1|0
    0|0