- we’ve been together for 4 months
- we had aggressive unprotected sex last Sunday, his roommate definitely heard, we were both incredibly drunk and he did not climax
- he has met a family member of mine and quite a few of my friends, in return I’ve met a couple of his friends (we both live in different provinces from our family)
- we are both working professionals with demanding jobs, however we know how to juggle it
- he has asked me to move in with him whilst being intoxicated
- he is supposed to meet one of my best friends tomorrow
- he has never expressly told me he likes me, but we’ve made it clear that we are boyfriend/girlfriend and exclusive
is he getting cold feet? Do you think I repulsed him last Sunday? What are some of the reasons you might ignore a text from your partner outside of work hours?
Most Helpful Girl
I’d definitely talk to him.
Sometimes it seems like there are problems/someone is backing out and when you ask it turns out there’s no issue, other times everything seems fine and then you get dumped out of the blue.
Like what happened on the Sunday (which tbh isn’t that bad, me and my ex were like that all the time and I had no complaints about it from him 😂) has probably made you feel a bit paranoid, but I doubt that alone would put him off.