Why does this guy ignore me when his crush is around?

When his crush is around its like I don't exist. They both ignore me.

But when it's just me and her or me and him I don't get ignored.

In fact when she isn't around he greets me and talks to me and even stares at me.

I'm under the impression that she wants his attention and that I'm sort of in the way.

He liked me some years ago but she stole his attention so I just let it be now. I still like him but, im trying to get over it.

I'm not showing any interest cause I know he likes her so I dont know why they feel the need to play these ignoring games.

15

Most Helpful Guy

• Exactly because of that. He likes you as a friend and enjoys being around you. But when she is around she is his first priority. Simply because he loves her... nothing weird about that. The fact that you like him might make you feel they ignore you, but they just like to give attention to each other when they're around :)

Most Helpful Girl

• He probably doesn't want his crush to think he has a thing for you, wants her to feel she's the only one for him