Would You End Your Relationship Do To Lack Of Sex?

416

Most Helpful Guy

• While physical intimacy like sex is important in a relationship to feel that moment of bonding, I'd rather figure out why my significant other and I are having less sex than before instead of ending it. Usually it has to do with stress, them feeling aggravated towards you for something you did/are doing and/or a physical condition that is preventing them from having a desire for sex. Even if sex was completely removed from the relationship, I'd still stay with my girlfriend because I'm very devoted to her and won't allow this kind of change to ruin our relationship!

Most Helpful Girl

• It would depend on when the lack of sex started happening and how much I truly cared for the person. With my ex, our sex life was becoming less and less. I did love him, but with all the existing problems we had plus the fact that our sex life was starting to wane, i just wasn’t about it. We broke up for different reasons but that definitely had somewhat a factor in it.