Guys, what does it mean when a man calls a woman "pure"?

11

Most Helpful Guy

• It is dependable. Everyone can state it differently.

I do call my girlfriend pure. For me; this is just a love expression alongside a tone of other expressions that i make. I indicate it as a state of innocence; cleanness of the soul and beauty. For instance; like pure gold. An entirely valuable and precious substance. That sense is how i mean it.

What Guys Said 10

• Often it's used about a person being a virgin, innocent and kind. But the term "a pure beauty" is used about a beautiful woman who is seen as flawless. It may be other definitions too and people may have different opinions around it, but this is the most common meanings.

• U can be pure. Depends on what comes after it.
    1. Pure hearted
    2. Pure stupid
    3. Pure evil

• Inocent natural-beauty kind in a none fake way.
    But unfortunatly that is what some guys project onto some woman.
    which can't end wel
    Since even the queen shits is a saying where i am from and its to remind us that no matter how noble someone might seem or is
    there still human which mean they are faulty and have bad habbits and bad days

• When a man calls a woman pure it means he is impure. I have really never heard some women being "impure" I mean wtf...
    It maybe good at heart and a loyal woman... But still pure is too much.

• It could mean that he's calling her a virgin or it could also mean that she is all woman

• Its synonymous with virgin

• Innocent

• Boring...

• Virgin I suppose. Tight pussy, intact hymen.

• She is submissive