What is something a guy does?

What is something a guy does that is a automatic turn off for you?

5

Most Helpful Girl

• Narcissistic douche, complete turn off. He can be the hottest man in the world and I would not care if the only thing he loved was himself. For instance, I was approached by a guy who I saw, literally a few minutes ago, checking himself out in a spoon, spoon!!! And then he flicks his hair back, checks his reflection 10 more times, and comes up to me demanding that I date him. And I'm like, excuse me? Who are you? Also, stupidity is a close second. I like smart men, guys who use too many "ass," fu**k statements, and shit do not impress me with their outstanding intellect. I think some women like this, but I just overall do not like people who play stupid, or who ARE stupid.

Possessiveness. jealousy, controlling behaviour and overall disrespect are also things that I refuse to tolerate. If they display extreme behaviour, (I know no one's perfect, so if they do it once or twice i'll let it slip) but if they continue such behaviour on an ongoing basis, then I have no choice but to end it.