If a girl I like rejects me can I humiliate her in front of people as payback?

I have been doing this for a while and as it does feel good for proper revenge friends are saying it's wrong.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• You are an idiot. Are you so divine and hot, have the face of an angel and the body of Zeus, that you think it necessary that every female specimen on the planet accept your advances? Maybe you are not their type, or maybe they just don't like what they see, or maybe you are arrogant and think too highly of yourself. Not every woman is obligated to fall in love with you, so you are being a jerk. If I was 50 pounds overweight, pimply and conceited, would you date me if I asked you out? No, then stop throwing tantrums and be a mature man, not a little boy who cries when mommy does not give him his pacifier. Perhaps you should seek out women closer to your league, maybe you have set your expectations too high. Sorry, but someone has to give you some tough love. if she was being a bitch and playing with your feelings, then a little payback would be necessary, but if she simply says no when you are trying to grab her ass, accept that and move on.

1|0
    0|0
    • Yeah the same could be said for a woman who gets rejected. She cries and and complains. What you are basically saying is "MAN UP BRO" but you do not understand. I liked her since 2ed grade. I'm 23.

• Who cares how long you liked her? You do not have a RIGHT to her love. You need to respect that. It was just not meant to be. Man, while you keep chasing the chicks who show no interest, plenty who do may be passing right before your very eyes. Just give someone else a chance and forget about the girls who've said no. When they say no, it usually means no. not no, but maybe I might warm up to you after you keep harassing me for the 20th time. Honestly, it may not even be about you, maybe she just likes someone else, maybe she herself has been rejected multiple times and is getting tired of it. I hope that you at least know whether or not they have boyfriends/fiances/husbands. or potential love interests. And just move on, how difficult can it be? I am sure that of the billions or so women in the world, you can find at least one. you may think she is special, but trust me, you'll find someone even more special who will actually accept you.

Most Helpful Guy

• I mean it's petty and kind of a dick move, but you can do whatever you want mate. Just be aware of what it says about your character.

1|0
    1|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Why would you need to revenge someone who rejects you? They have every right to reject you, if they feel like it, so there's no need for revenge.

3|0
    0|0
    • Because i put my neck out for her and she chopped it off. It was humiliating and hateful.

• Show All
    • So everyone you ever approach should just get into a relationship with you even if they are not interested one bit, so they don't hurt your feelings? Please. Don't act like a child.

• They can hurt my feelings but they will receive payback is what i'm saying.

• It doesn't really help, considering all that's going to do is prove to people that you aren't dating material even more so.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. Because if you are stupid. You will do it. And you will never get someone because you expect women to like you back. And that is a shitty thing to do. Open your mind and stop being a pussy and act like an idiot. Wooow. She didn't like you back? No? Now if you act like a jerk you think you will look cool or something?

Sorry bro. But thats the main reason a girl wouldn't date you. Not now. Not in the future.

2|0
    0|0
    • Well if she says no i lose all my care for her. It's either 100% or 0 for me soo... Also being rejected in front of people is humiliating as a man so why can't i put laxatives in her drink or make rumors or even steal her books? Eye for an eye.

• Show All
    • @DianaWest Then i would ruin that mans fucking life.

• Diana West. Leave him. He sounds like a legit pshycho

• You're one unstable individual judging by those responses. Kudos to her for blowing you off.

Seriously though: you're talking about revenge and keying her car because what.. she isn't attracted to you? What's next, physical violence? You should really consider getting professional help..

0|0
    0|0
  • You should do it. If she rejects you while publicly humiliating you. But if she rejects you nicely in private u shouldn't bother her.

0|0
    2|0
    • I did already. I keyed her car withe the word "whore" and broke her mirrors.

• Show All
    • Damaging car is extreme but public humiliation should be something u can sue him for

• I kinda understand the pain you are going through, having been rejected myself. However, the others are right. Getting revenge doesn't really help in anything, the hurt has been done. You have to let it go.

Any forms of payback to humiliate the girl only strengthens her belief that what she does is correct, that she is right in rejecting you. It's also not a good thing for you to be known among your friends as one who can't accept rejections, and must resort to humiliation tactics to hurt them back. You should find other channels to work that anger off.

0|0
    0|0
  • Revenge for anything done to you is never benefitial to you or your surroundings. Revenge usually comes with a backfire. If she actually intended to hurt you, I'd understand, but feelings can't be forced. If someone rejected you, it clearly means that they don't bother about you or must have other choices apart from you. It’s better to utilize your precious time somewhere instead. In your case, that's ridiculous, because you can't force people to love or like you. You may think you're a ten but according to someone's criteria, you might be just five. What people find physically/emotionally attractive is something that changes from person to person. The best thing would be to move on and be happy/grow up.

0|0
    0|0
    • *beneficial, changed keyboard while typing. Anyway.

• Show All
    • I have no idea who you're talking to/about at this point, so I won't bother. Bye.

• I invested my time in trying to get her to like me. YEARS and i get nothing but a sorry in return. I deleted that cunt from every social media site and ruined her dumb ass jeep.

• No. That's petty af

1|0
    0|0
    • Rejecting the entirety of a man based on something as shallow as facial structure is petty.

• Show All
    • oh yeah, so why do I see beautiful thin women with fat ugly pigs, and mind you, their bank account reads "insufficient funds," so it ain't about money. I've seen many couples where I was like, damn, that poor man must have a really good soul for him to have attracted that babe.

• @DianaWest Many being what 4 couples? out of what? 40million?

• no you can't dumbass

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes