If a girl I like rejects me can I humiliate her in front of people as payback?

I have been doing this for a while and as it does feel good for proper revenge friends are saying it's wrong.

65

Most Helpful Girl

• You are an idiot. Are you so divine and hot, have the face of an angel and the body of Zeus, that you think it necessary that every female specimen on the planet accept your advances? Maybe you are not their type, or maybe they just don't like what they see, or maybe you are arrogant and think too highly of yourself. Not every woman is obligated to fall in love with you, so you are being a jerk. If I was 50 pounds overweight, pimply and conceited, would you date me if I asked you out? No, then stop throwing tantrums and be a mature man, not a little boy who cries when mommy does not give him his pacifier. Perhaps you should seek out women closer to your league, maybe you have set your expectations too high. Sorry, but someone has to give you some tough love. if she was being a bitch and playing with your feelings, then a little payback would be necessary, but if she simply says no when you are trying to grab her ass, accept that and move on.

• Yeah the same could be said for a woman who gets rejected. She cries and and complains. What you are basically saying is "MAN UP BRO" but you do not understand. I liked her since 2ed grade. I'm 23.

• Who cares how long you liked her? You do not have a RIGHT to her love. You need to respect that. It was just not meant to be. Man, while you keep chasing the chicks who show no interest, plenty who do may be passing right before your very eyes. Just give someone else a chance and forget about the girls who've said no. When they say no, it usually means no. not no, but maybe I might warm up to you after you keep harassing me for the 20th time. Honestly, it may not even be about you, maybe she just likes someone else, maybe she herself has been rejected multiple times and is getting tired of it. I hope that you at least know whether or not they have boyfriends/fiances/husbands. or potential love interests. And just move on, how difficult can it be? I am sure that of the billions or so women in the world, you can find at least one. you may think she is special, but trust me, you'll find someone even more special who will actually accept you.

Most Helpful Guy

• I mean it's petty and kind of a dick move, but you can do whatever you want mate. Just be aware of what it says about your character.