Do you keep secrets from your partner? Do you think secrets in a relationship are good?

If yes, what you usually keep quiet about? Do you think secrets are good for a relationship?Do you keep secrets from your partner? Do you think secrets in a relationship are good?

72112

Most Helpful Girls

• No I don't think there should be such thing as secrets with whom you are with. Should be able to tell all type bit and vice versa and be comfortable in that aspect with understanding and no judgement. This is someone who should be able to talk to you about anything and everything I would think. Why hold shit in from them as well? Just saying lol.

• Communication and trust are the basis for healthy and happy relationship, so secrets, especially about heavy important things never do good and only makes the distance between the two people grow emotionally further.

Most Helpful Guys

• Virtually everyone has things that they don't tell their partner. If I have diarrhea, does she need to know? What constitutes something being a "secret" as opposed to something you just don't share?