Why do people think it's a bad thing to be single?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Because eventually you are expected to settle down and start a family. If you lack experience then it's harder to hold a relationship down the line. Even if it doesn't work out you learn from mistakes in past relationships.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• because they make relationships a main goal in their lives and think it's more important than anything when they're hella sad beings that have nothing better to do so they shit on people who are single

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 9

• Because

1. When you get older, couples tend to not want to have anything to do with singles. If your friends are all in couples they will vanish.
    2. Because a lot of people whine about being single.

If being single doesn’t bother you then it’s not a big deal.

1|0
    0|0
  • well it not a bad thing and who ever thinks that... good for them, like other unwanted opinion let it stay in there thick narrow minded skull.

2|0
    0|0
  • I don't see it as a bad thing but I'm an introvert. I personally couldn't handle always being around other people never given a moment to think or straighten out my thoughts. Some people however just can't handle being a alone and are even afraid of letting their thoughts get the best of them.

0|0
    0|0
  • When you're single, you're more likely to not receive affection, hugs, love and basically more likely to suffer from isolation.
    Also... if you're in a couple, you always keep the opportunity or freedom to walk away from it and go single as a choice. But when single, you're not as free to shed your single life and jump into couple life.
    Last: when you're a couple, you mutualize efforts and resources. So you waste less energy and money and it makes your life more efficient.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've always felt like married people are miserable and will do anything to indoctrinate more people into their miserable club to feel better.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes it is very bad to be single cos you won't have anyone to share with and its very bad

0|0
    1|0
  • No-one to do romantic stuff with or talk intimately with, hug, cuddle, kiss or have sex with

0|0
    0|0
  • Society wants people to be together

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes