Guys who use OK Cupid, Tinder, Bumble, etc. How do you cope with NOT getting matches?

So, I just created an OK Cupid account and have been not getting matches. The short answer as to why is most likely because I'm not attractive enough. How do you come to terms with That?

The longer answer is that there is something about my personality that has to change, but I'm not sure what it is.

This is all so frustrating and depressing. I'm going to die alone and I hate it. How does anyone deal with it?

04

Most Helpful Guy

• You just keep swiping and hope. But getting matched isn't everything. I've had a couple dozen matches but only 3 or 4 who wanted to talk and I could get dates with. Some didn't even respond to a greeting.