I’m in my prime and feel like I’m hopeless with women?

I’m seriously at a point where I’ve given up on the idea of a successful relationship. I’m a bit of an introvert and have trouble keeping the conversation interesting with women. My last girlfriend cheated on me and that really hurt my view on relationships. It all feels fake and selfish. After that relationship ended my life went on a bad downward spiral and now I’m almost 30 and back home with my parents. I’m almost to the point where I can move out again thankfully. The problem is I have nothing to show for my life. The only thing I have going for me is a decent inside sales job with a reputable company. It just feels like I have nothing to offer women so why even think about trying. The last few times I really put my heart out there it got stepped on and I was left for men with more exciting lives. Should I just stop caring about women and having a decent life anymore?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Listen, my friend. Life is a struggle. As long as you better yourself and move forward, it becomes less of a struggle. Women want a man who follows through with his plans and strives for success. Sure, maybe you work a shit job in a shit place. But what are your goals? Are you doing your best to find a better career you really enjoy? Drive, confidence, direction. These are very attractive traits to women. Women will forgive your current situation if they know you're a man of ACTION and you work to better your life. A man with a comfy job and a comfy salary with job security but no confidence or masculinity will have just as hard a time attracting girls. It's not just your current job or living situation that makes you. It is your ESSENCE as a man. Do you work out? Do you love yourself? Do you have goals? Do you desire glory and success? It's THAT attitude and THAT lifestyle that attracts women.

0|1
    0|1

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

What Guys Said 8

• well, some points need to be made: you don't need to be successful in relationships to have a decent life. nor you need to achieve anything "exciting" to be happy. your life is yours to manage as you please. take a deep breath and tilt back on that chair a bit, and try to sulk in all the possibilities that could have prevented you from being born (like, for instance, all those other sperms reaching the egg... or one of your ancestors being crushed by a bigger animal... or even earth just being slightly off arch, overheating, and killing off all life forms before... anyways). your life is unique because there's only one you. in the same way that there is only one of each other 7billion people on this planet. if it didn't happen with the person X, that doesn't mean you don't have at least a whole new alphabet (and even letters you don't understand) waiting there to meet you. but again: your life shouldn't be dictated by love life alone, nor all your achievments should be limited by... well, by anything. go learn something new. go read a book. go meet new people. being introvert is hard, but do use your current friends for that. even online dating is something.

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't give up on your life. Maybe try taking a break from pursing women. Instead pick up a hobby and start to do things for yourself. When you find happiness with yourself, others will tend to gravitate towards you. Also you might meet a better type of woman.

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't put your personal assets on the line for women you're not married to. You'll loose a lot of money chasing women but you'll never loose women chasing money. Also just keep asking you might find a nice one.

0|0
    0|0
  • Your life shouldn't be validated just by being in a relationship. Make the most of your life while your solo and while you do that sure enough a women will come

0|0
    0|0
  • Do you have hobbies that interests that you enjoy doing by yourself? Or do you volunteer?

Try activities to get your mind off of women for the moment. Have you considered getting a pet?

0|0
    0|0
  • I’m 30 and have still never even had a girlfriend, but I’m never giving up. No one should ever give up on finding a good relationship, regardless of the past.

0|0
    0|0
  • First thing you gotta do is stop thinking like that

0|0
    0|0
  • why u care about women? live your life dude

0|0
    0|1
    • Do you not care about women? Are you a monk? Are you gay?

• Show All
    • Alright, enough time wasted on fagboy over here. Have a good life being a fagboy, fagboy

• @yetiakamothman its alright dude, im sure you're father didn't mean to give you the D, maybe one day you'll become real men, lets hope xD

Recommended myTakes