I’m in my prime and feel like I’m hopeless with women?

I’m seriously at a point where I’ve given up on the idea of a successful relationship. I’m a bit of an introvert and have trouble keeping the conversation interesting with women. My last girlfriend cheated on me and that really hurt my view on relationships. It all feels fake and selfish. After that relationship ended my life went on a bad downward spiral and now I’m almost 30 and back home with my parents. I’m almost to the point where I can move out again thankfully. The problem is I have nothing to show for my life. The only thing I have going for me is a decent inside sales job with a reputable company. It just feels like I have nothing to offer women so why even think about trying. The last few times I really put my heart out there it got stepped on and I was left for men with more exciting lives. Should I just stop caring about women and having a decent life anymore?

09

Most Helpful Guy

• Listen, my friend. Life is a struggle. As long as you better yourself and move forward, it becomes less of a struggle. Women want a man who follows through with his plans and strives for success. Sure, maybe you work a shit job in a shit place. But what are your goals? Are you doing your best to find a better career you really enjoy? Drive, confidence, direction. These are very attractive traits to women. Women will forgive your current situation if they know you're a man of ACTION and you work to better your life. A man with a comfy job and a comfy salary with job security but no confidence or masculinity will have just as hard a time attracting girls. It's not just your current job or living situation that makes you. It is your ESSENCE as a man. Do you work out? Do you love yourself? Do you have goals? Do you desire glory and success? It's THAT attitude and THAT lifestyle that attracts women.