HELP! Every time into his eyes I have this weird feeling,?

I met this guy from a dating app and met up with him twice on a date, I feel like I really like him and we get a long very well. However every time I make eye contact with him I feel like I kind of sink into his eyes and have like this sleepy look I don't know what it is , has anyone else experienced this? What is it because I've also had someone look at me the same way once and didn't know what it is. Please help.
I can't make eye contact with him during our dates anymore because I feel like I don't listen to him and just sink into his eyes lol and he also asked me why aren't you looking at me lol so I don't have an answer for that as well- help!

12