Why do I and other people with aspergers share too much info?

I dont mean to do it. It puts people off. So many times I was talking to a girl I had an interest in and she asks me a question and I tell her. And she gets uncomfortable and stops talking to me. Like for example. I tell a girl I was sexually abused. She asks me "well what happened?" so I provide her with the whole story. Right down to what type of sexual acts occured and in what order." They tell me after that it was too much info but at the time I think I am just answering their question. I didn't realize I was doing something wrong or that made them uncomfortable. I just never get it because they specifically asked me to go into detail and its hard to know exactly how much is too much in my head.

02