What was your first kiss like?

211

Most Helpful Guy

• Happened under regrettable circumstances, enough so that rather than acknowledge that night, I would rather people think I was, entirely, a kissless virgin.

Most Helpful Girl

• My first kiss was in 8th grade in a high school cafeteria. We both tasted like pizza. It was gross. We dated for 2 weeks and I only kissed him one other time.

My first good kiss was 6 months ago, we’d dated for two weeks before we kissed. I went to hug him, he kissed me on the forehead, I looked up at him then we kissed. It was snowing and late at night and it was one of the biggest “relationship moments” I’ve ever had. We are still together today!