What does it mean when a guy gets attached to you right away and is clingy?

1037

Most Helpful Guy

• There is no one answer to this question. There is the fact that yes, many guys can do this because they are self conscious or not usually very good with girls... Many guys that do this, however, depending on personality types (extroverts, mainly) it simply means they a, fell HARD and FAST for you, and simply dont want to let go of you, or b, they have felt that way for a LONG time, and out of respect for a current relationship, or out of sheer nervousness, never said anything... Men aren't always as straightforward as many people like to think of of depict them as. Some just feel very deeply for people, they may see in you more than you do in yourself, or maybe you're just one special chick... The best route may be to simply talk to him, and ask him why he feels so strongly for you, or why he became so clingy, etc

Most Helpful Girl

• Where he at I want one lol it means u got them wrapped around your finger oops lol but treat him right hunny