Can I get a good man here?

Cos I have been seeing wrong people lately

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• When you say here, are you referring to GaG? Or the real world?

1|0
    0|0
    • I mean on here

• Show All
    • Thanks

• Nah dw, look for anyone with a high-ish Xper level, and with a higher than average MHO percentage, like myself. We tend to be active almost every day, and are generally good guys/girls to have a chat with. Have a good day!

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 19

• There are a lot of insincere people on this site that I've noticed, but a lot of gems too. You won't know unless you try. I'd recommend throwing out a question that's test somebody's character and then pm the good answers.

1|0
    0|0
  • Hell no don't ever try to meet a stranger off the internet. This isn't a dating app, plus it's extremely easy to lie through text but not one on one. This is not the place to meet guys, go and talk to some in the real world.

1|0
    0|0
  • Depends what you're looking for. Seems like anywhere there's a mix. I've seen some legit honest guys and others who have a sense of humor. Just got to get a feel for the right ones.

0|0
    0|0
  • Give it a try, you'll be never know if you don't do it. Who knows maybe you get surprised, wish you luck!

1|0
    0|0
  • On here? Nah. We're either perverts or narcissist and sometimes both, lol. But best of luck to you regardless.

0|0
    0|0
  • message me but most likely they aren’t where you live? Wherever that is?
    Be safe on meeting people online.

0|0
    0|0
  • I’m a nice guy, well I think so πŸ˜•

0|0
    1|0
  • Am here

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes you can

1|0
    0|0
  • Stop looking and he'll show up

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm too far away.

0|0
    0|0
  • Good luck πŸ™

0|0
    0|0
  • No we aren't good

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, @2opaz

0|0
    0|0
  • What do you look for in a man?

0|0
    0|0
    • I look for a lovely and caring man that is add working and ready for a long term relationship that leads to marriage and a man that will always take good care of me and treat me like a queen

• Want to massive me?

• Her intentions are good.

• Anything possible

0|0
    0|0
  • not HERE, not on gag

0|0
    0|0
  • You have your pick of a bunch of people who are all going to be the next elliot rodger here.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a pretty nice guy, but I don't think I could date an anonymous person.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes