What psychology is behind being dominant in bed?

Do you have a specific opinion or guess as to why men like to be dominant during sex?

28

Most Helpful Girl

• Small dicked men with insecurities and those with bigger dicks that are arrogant generally feel the need to dominate. They have setting to prove or uphold.
    Sensation varies between the two, so I'm told (smaller, uncut more sensitive, longer, circumcised less sensitive) but these two both can do similar things visually they get pleasure from seeing the other in a weaker submissive state.
    I'm probably going to be told different I'm sure.
    But it's about power and control, feel out of control in your life generally you will try to find at least one area that you can.
    I hope this helps.