Love. How can you find it?

So I'm having trouble finding a guy for me because either 98% of the guys at my school are fuck boys and not wanting to ve attached or 2% dating. How do I find a guy that will love me and I can't keep waiting and looking every now and then, it's pretty rough for me seeing how all my friends are dating the one they love. What should I do in this situation?

13

Most Helpful Guy

• Simple

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Uhm... did you even read the paragraph? Fuck boys just want sex and others are either in a relationship or not interested...

• Yea watever it is...
      Understanding the concept behind is more important and you have to learn a lot.