Love. How can you find it?

So I'm having trouble finding a guy for me because either 98% of the guys at my school are fuck boys and not wanting to ve attached or 2% dating. How do I find a guy that will love me and I can't keep waiting and looking every now and then, it's pretty rough for me seeing how all my friends are dating the one they love. What should I do in this situation?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Simple

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Uhm... did you even read the paragraph? Fuck boys just want sex and others are either in a relationship or not interested...

• Show All
    • Yea watever it is...
      Understanding the concept behind is more important and you have to learn a lot.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 12

• I'm far from a fuck boy, but I did date a number of girls in highschool with no intention of keeping them around. Not because i was an asshole, (though that may be true) but because I knew that I didn't know what I wanted. You date around not for the sake of dating, but to learn. Learn what you don't like in a partner, or what you do like. And make all of your mistakes early so when you find love you can hold onto it properly.

1|0
    0|0
    • At my school 98% of the male population just wanted a quick fuck. They don't care. At least you're better than them from what you just told me.

• Eh. You're probably right. I've got as much cynicism towards our generations romantic culture as you do, and I haven't quite broken the code to finding the good ones. I suppose the only true advice I can give you is that even shitty relationships leave valuable lessons.

• A majority of high school romances end up in break-ups so don't fret about it. It gets better as you grow older.

Alternatively, you can play a game of tennis, and the first person to get scored on has love.

1|0
    0|0
  • Don't be too much into it. Would suggest just be busy with your life and studies atm. It will come to you, just be prepared to know it's the right guy.

1|0
    0|0
    • I have been busy, I let my schedule fill, I make myself pretty busy but nothing really happens

• Show All
    • All the best, and be patient. It'll come

• Look for a guy who develops a crush on you. That means it is obvious that he has a real weakness for you and isn't just playing you. Then give it a shot. See what happens. Sometimes it will fizzle out. Sometimes it will grow. Look for guys you have stuff in common with.

0|0
    0|0
    • The fuck boy population does not develop crushes and the 2% isn't interested or in a relationship. There is no one that will have a crush on me

• Then it's the nunnery for you

• It will get easier after graduation. Not easy, but easier. My advice is to just be the best version of yourself that you can be and people will gravitate towards you. That includes romantic partners.

1|0
    0|0
  • Donโ€™t force yourself to date someone like most teenagers lol itโ€™s good to be different

1|0
    0|0
    • I know but it just makes me sad seeing how I'm the outcast and they talk about love when I can't relate at all. Then I go quiet and they think there is something wrong when I go and stay quiet on the topic

• Give it time, at your age love is a rare thing. Work on yourself and your future and love will cross your path eventually

1|0
    0|0
  • Wait. That's it, just give some of them you would normally reject a chance and see what happens. Just not to creeps and stuff. Plus your chances of finding true in highschool are like at 35% so don't bother stressing over it. Good things come to those who wait. Hope this was useful to you in any way.

0|0
    0|0
    • I have gave them a try and I got rejected. Soooooo yeah.

• Show All
    • Np bud๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜ฌ

• In high school there the shirt quiet guys. On the flip side if you're really out of luck the world really opens up in college

1|0
    0|0
  • Chill out, I want to be in a long term relationship, but those are hard to find, so chill out when the time comes you'll know it's the right one.

1|0
    0|0
  • I found it

0|0
    1|0
  • love is for losers
    sex is most important thing

0|0
    1|0

Recommended myTakes