Why am I invisible to other men?

So I’m in my twenties and never had a boyfriend. I only have seemed to get my attention from dating apps and I don’t actually count that, considering a majority of those men only want to hook up. I have had female acquaintances tell me that men flock to them and they seem to get attention without a problem. However, I’ve always been invisible to men. I’d get hit on occasionally here and there by men I don’t find attractive in person. And I’ve had friends tell me that a guy would have a crush on me or find me appealing in some way, yet those guys never seemed to make it obvious to me. I’m told I’m pretty and attractive by men and women. When a few people hear I’m always single, they seem either shocked or weirded out. What is causing me to be a man repellent?

013

Most Helpful Guy

• Well no offense but, we have no idea what you look like. So really we can't say. Physical attraction is the one thing that most guys are looking for up front; no different from you obviously. If they don't find you physically attractive, most of us aren't going to bother. How tall are you? How much do you weigh? Cup size? Hair length? Smile much? Make much eye contact?

I'm just asking because all that stuff is important. Good luck out there.

• 5’7
      I’m in the mid-late 100’s, people say I’m thick and I don’t wear plus size clothing.
      I have long brown hair.
      C cup
      And smile much? No haha

• Okay. Well, if you think you can get a guy that you also find attractive at the size you're at, then you can stay as you are. But I *promise* you, as a guy, that when a girl loses a noticeable amount of weight (used to weigh 170 and is 5'7", now weighs 130 for example), guys start flocking to her.

• Thanks for MHO