Do guys like the girls making the first move?

So I really like this guy and he has mentioned it before that he’s waiting for me to make the move and kiss him but I don’t know when or if I even should do it

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I would have been perfectly OK with it when I was your age, but I always did make the move- no way I would have waited for her to do it and definitely no way would I have told her I was waiting for her to make the move.

If he wants to kiss, he should initiate it. Bad sign if he won't.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 9

• Most guys don't care and would prefer you to ask them, as being a guy there is a lot of pressure on you to ask, but in this day and age with feminism the way it is, it's very scary because you can be completely destroyed and labelled a creep / bad apple by girls. Only stuck up fuck boys care if girls ask first.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, Some guys are very shy and tend to appreciate it when the girl makes the first move. Many relationships are over before they even begin because the guy is to shy or nervous to make the first move.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes and no. I can really only speak for myself, but i prefer to initiate a relationship. However once the relationship is already underway i love it when the girl makes the first move, especially sexually. Nothing beats getting unexpectedly pushed onto the bed and having your brains fucked out by a hot woman.

0|0
    0|0
  • Guys love it but realistically. You both need to send out signs for eachother.

1|0
    0|0
  • I think it happens
    [beautiful feeling which goes with movement]
    You can't plan this movement.

1|0
    0|0
  • Some do, some don’t. Personally, I don’t.

1|0
    0|0
  • I would but that will never happen.

1|0
    0|0
  • I am fine either way.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes absolutely

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0