Is it bad to talk to multiple guys at the same time?

A guy asked me on a date last week and we went on our first date today. It went pretty well but I don't know if there will be a second date for sure.
Yesterday, a different guy asked me out for Saturday night and I agreed.
A few days ago a different guy asked me out for sometime next week but a date hasn't been set yet.
I'm not sleeping with any of these guys, I'm just trying to keep my options open but I still feel guilty for some reason. I guess I don't know how they would feel if they knew I was going on date with other guys. Is it ok to go on dates with different guys at the same time?

616

Most Helpful Guy

• It's perfectly fine and natural. Even if you had slept with every one of them, you shouldn't feel guilty.

You haven't made a commitment to any of them so what you do is your business.

You're young - go have fun and dump the guilt.

Most Helpful Girl

• Play the Field. You have no Strings attached. Enjoy each Boy. xxoo