Is it bad to talk to multiple guys at the same time?

A guy asked me on a date last week and we went on our first date today. It went pretty well but I don't know if there will be a second date for sure.
Yesterday, a different guy asked me out for Saturday night and I agreed.
A few days ago a different guy asked me out for sometime next week but a date hasn't been set yet.
I'm not sleeping with any of these guys, I'm just trying to keep my options open but I still feel guilty for some reason. I guess I don't know how they would feel if they knew I was going on date with other guys. Is it ok to go on dates with different guys at the same time?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• It's perfectly fine and natural. Even if you had slept with every one of them, you shouldn't feel guilty.

You haven't made a commitment to any of them so what you do is your business.

You're young - go have fun and dump the guilt.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Play the Field. You have no Strings attached. Enjoy each Boy. xxoo

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 15

• it would be bad if you were dating one of them rather than going on A date. Until it becomes exclusive then having A date with several people is not a big deal.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's perfectly fine. Dating is all about finding someone you want to commit to. As long as you haven't told someone they're the only one you're seeing or lied in any other way you shouldn't feel guilty at all

0|0
    0|0
  • Most guys likely wouldn't appreciate it, especially if they really think you have a connection, but at really early stages like the first date or two its easy to just back out and tell them you can't see it working.

0|0
    0|0
  • As long as none of them believe you to be exclusive it's fine. Be open about things and you don't have to worry about

0|0
    0|0
  • It's fine until it evolves from just "first dates" to something more

0|0
    0|0
  • You know what they say. Don't put all your eggs in one basket.

0|0
    0|0
  • You should do whatever makes you happy and not give a care what others think. We have only one life and we should spend it the way we like not following some ancient rules.

0|0
    0|0
  • while in search of someone special, i don't think it's bad. but it is bad if one of the guy has good reason to believe that he is "special" to you.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's fine, as long as you don't encourage the belief that you two are exclusive.

0|0
    0|0
  • If your making any of them feel like your wanting a serious relationship than yes otherwise fuck it

0|0
    0|0
  • Imagine if the guys the we're seeing more than one girl 🙃

0|0
    0|0
  • Its ok if you are single ^^

0|0
    0|0
  • No, get some.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not at all!

0|0
    0|0
  • Not bad girls have many friends

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• No that’s completely normal, just make sure to cut things off with the others if you make it exclusive with someone

0|0
    0|1
  • No, you're single. And unless you make promises you don't intend to keep, you're perfectly within your rights.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's fine, but you're going to have to pick one at some point. You don't want to lead anyone on.

0|0
    0|0
  • Have some fun with it! Until you commit to one, go for it!!

0|0
    0|0
  • If you're dating someone and serious about them then yeah it's bad

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes