If you're not muscular, are you being settled for?

http://www.thisisinsider.com/this-is-the-body-type-that-women-find-most-attractive-in-men-2018-5?utm_content=buffer1f5db&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer-insider-main

All 160 of the women voted muscular as the most attractive, this means that if you're not muscular that your girlfriend has settled for you.

• Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
6d
Women are lying, what's new?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 11

• All the women were from two universities. Hardly represents the likes of all women in the world. Also, the study only indicates that a certain body type was seen as most attractive, but not how important a body type is to a woman. So wouldn't make any conclusions based on that study alone.

0|0
    0|0
  • well yeah, I think strong guys are way more attractive but if say a woman is with a guy she really likes, but isn't muscly, she probably knows she could go and find a muscly guy but chooses not to, so she isn't settling, she just likes that non muscly guy

0|0
    0|0
  • In my country girls don't like muscular guys (the big majority of them) they think it look like the guy is superficial.
    Too it's not because some girls find muscular men more attractive they only date them.

0|0
    0|0
  • The idiocracy here.

My favorite dog is a German Shepard, but if the earth only has labradors, I will love it all the same too.

A guy may not be perfectly muscular, as I am not perfectly sexy, but he is still delicious anyway.

As the article said, "this isn't science-"

What? Women like healthy muscular men?

What? Men like shapely women with youth and longer hair?

Wow... no way.

That means men just settle for us scrawny tom boy types then because they are pathetic and liars.

So there, you are a pathetic liar.

Is that what you wanted?

0|0
    0|0
  • This guy in the photo has a perfect build. That body has potential to be very hot and for me, his body structure is more important than muscles, so I'd be fine with that kind of body.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's an attraction/mating thing, women like men who have masculine traits. In our mind it says he's a great candidate to give us healthy strong children and be able to protect and provide for them. Men do the exact same thing when it comes to women. How often do you not see men drooling over women that look like this: ae01.alicdn.com/.../...man-bra-set.jpg_640x640.jpg
    Now that's only 160 women, that doesn't mean all women will want the same type man the same way a lot of men won't go the woman like in the picture. My boyfriend is not masculine at all, he's actually quite squishy and I still love him.

0|0
    0|0
  • Muscles are not the most important thing

3|1
    0|0
    • 6d

For physical attraction, yes

• Show All
    • 5d

No, I go for the guy I can have real conversations with and feel comfortable around. The size of his biceps has nothing to do with that.

• 5d

That’s what I meant, lean guys don’t have big biceps.
      But I respect you that you’re less superficial than other girls.

• not all girls like super buff men.

2|0
    0|0
  • Hot chicks who workout get hot dudes who work out. That doesn’t mean everyone else is miserable.

2|0
    0|0
  • Funny how you can't even accept different opinions just to fit your narrative.

And let's not forget that all men drool over supermodels, while the hourglass body shape is the rarest one among them all. All dudes can become fit, but barely 10% of women have a an hourglass body shape.

6|0
    0|0
  • I dont care if my boyfriend is muscular or not. I wouldn't want him to judge me based on my body shape.

4|2
    1|0
    • 6d

But women do care

• Show All
    • 6d

Far from. The guy I currently like isn't muscular and I think he's EXTREMELY attractive

• 5d

He does judge you on your body shape, everyone does.

What Guys Said 20

• Yes, women are indeed attracted to STRONG men, and to men with the kinds of bodies swimmers and CrossFitters develop. But women are attracted to MANY things. Women are attracted to the SUM of all your traits. You make the mistake of picking one trait and focusing all-out on it. That is simply not how women work. It is better to be fit than unfit, but if e. g. you're a super fit hunk who is completely braindead to talk to, a lot of women are going to reject you.

0|0
    0|0
  • They settled in the sense that they made peace with you not having the perfect body. That says nothing about whether or not they settled for you. But you sound like you've already made up your mind before you even posted the question

1|0
    0|0
  • Looks are skin deep. I am certainly not the strongest guy in the room but that is because I don't get bigger when I work out. Unlike some guys who got big muscles and still can't hit for shit. I get leaner and when I punch something or someone I cause a lot of damage because I know how to hit things. Though with that knowledge comes not wanting to so that is a good thing.

0|0
    0|0
  • This is what I call unrealistic male sexualization by the media that makes men think they need to be ripped and women are accustomed to seeing and want that with their man.

But I'll be labeled a facist white male who doesn't know what it's like to be a woman and all that jazz. Just you wait.

1|0
    0|1
  • I love how you ask this question, then assume all the girls are lying. So why ask if you don't believe anyone

2|1
    0|0
  • It depends on social conditioning and social upbringing of the girl dude.
    What kind of men did women like when there was no such thing as bodybuilding?
    Skinny I guess!
    Well surveys do differ cuz it depends on the cultural norms.
    Some women find lean guys attractive and some women find muscular guys attractive and someone find skinny guys attractive and minority of women find chubby guys attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wanna see a study if women prefer guys who workout and take steroids as opposed to guys work out as naturals. I wonder if women can tell a difference and which they would prefer.

0|0
    0|0
  • Eat good food and lift weights, then it will no longer be a problem for you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Do mental muscles count? It would give me a small chance.

0|0
    0|0
  • Why does this site have the biggest collection of insecure people in the world

0|1
    0|0
  • If you're not muscular, then only fat, chubby, skinny-fat, and ugly girls would settle

0|0
    0|0
  • it is bullshit, a girl, whom I love, went for a nerd, even though I have such a body shape

0|0
    0|0
  • Are you settling for a girl just because she didn't have nice tits?

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe physique doesn't really matter to them?

1|0
    0|0
  • It said fit, not muscular.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah

0|0
    0|0
  • Girls do not like muscles

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes...

0|0
    0|0
  • Im what Im so love me for that

0|0
    0|0
  • There is never any point asking women such questions because the vast majority have been socially conditioned to be politically correct with anything that concerns sexual behavior, or sexual market value (smv). It's why so many men grew up thinking being a nice guy would have them finishing first.

They can't even casually pat me on the shoulder without doing it three more times in a row, and with lingering hands. It's instinctive, it's biology. Muscles = genetic health, strength, protection. Its hard wired period.

To summarize... Women don't care about muscles... until you have some.

https://i.imgur.com/P5TeuEh.gif

0|1
    1|0

Recommended myTakes