Should I go for it?

There is this girl I like, but she doesn't want a relationship and we are both about to leave for college. she is the best girl with the kindest heart ever... she doesn't trust herself in a relationship and I already told her I liked her, and she said no... but we recently worked together and I got feelings again... what should I do?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• why not give it a shot? you’re about to leave college and possibly never see her again anyway

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• No. Maybe. because you guys are about to leave for college so even jf she said yeah, it would turn into oong distance relationship which is another can of worms. BUT if you think tou can do long distance, then go for it, but dont just tell her that you like her, tell her the reasons why and tell her that she might not trust herself but you trust her.

0|0
    0|0
  • She might think you're annoying if you do it too often, but you might regret not asking her again in the future. If the only reason she gives is that she doesn't trust herself in a relationship then you gotta tell her why you would trust her.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wish I could agree with a lot of the answers here, but I was in a similar situation and it ended in heartbreak. I feel like if a girl gives a warning sign, you should listen. But it's up to you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Should you go for it? Damn straight you should. Nothing ventured, nothing gained. Ask her out to a non-threatening date, like coffee, etc.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes