Would You Date Someone With a Strange Phobia?

Would you date someone with an extremely specific or strange phobia (for example, houses, hair, lemons, peanut butter, ect), and if so, how would you deal with it?

110

Most Helpful Guys

• Those phobias wouldn't work but perhaps depend how much adjusting would required

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
  • It depends on the phobia, and, above all, whether it affects their daily life too much.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • This question was inspired by a post I saw about a guy who killed his best friend after seeing a lemon

• OK, that is scary. Most of these things, though, are stuff you just tolerate and are patient and understanding about even though inside you think to yourself that this person just has a strange phobia and is being ridiculuous.

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends on what it was. Are people rilly afraid of hair

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE