What are some of your highest values? Even values you'd look for in a partner?

For me some of the most important values to me are honesty/authenticity and personal responsibility.

23

Most Helpful Girl

• I value openness and honesty the most, because if a guy is open and honest about himself, his life and feelings I'll be able to get to know him on a deeper level. The more I know his qualities, flaws and his true character my feelings will grow, and over time love has a chance of developing. If he isn't open and honest I'd just distance myself from him

Most Helpful Guy

• Discipline and Maturity. Honesty and Outgoing personality. Adaptive and Compatible with me. That would be the utmost importance for me.

• Hmm those values sound pretty vague. Could you explain more of what you mean by maturity especially?

• The ability to handle responsibility, taking care of others when needed, literally not panic when shit happens, and the ability of taking care of yourself them then taking care of other.