How should I start the conversation with this girl?

She is 20 and seems bit of a punk with blue hair n that. Here's her bioHow should I start the conversation with this girl?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• you should research what she likes and doens't like (especially doesn't like cause she probably has a strong view on it so it might help u get into a conversation) but starting the conversatoin depends if you know her, but if it's really awkward you could try making friends with one of her friends and try to get invited to hang out with their group

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Dude don't you think deserve better than this freak?

"Just be a decent person" Yeah start with yourself. And of course she is in London. Where else in the world would such freak live?

0|0
    0|1
    • I usually have an effect on people that make them want to change themself a bit to suit me. But its always starting an interaction without help that I struggle with

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Just say hi, be yourself. Try and find a interest that appeals to you from the list abd talk about it. Sometimes its the simple things that work.

0|0
    0|0
  • Are you sure you want to initiate contact with her?

1|1
    0|0
  • Just be you. Ask about her day and get to know her more. Then based on her bio you can ask her on like a board game date or something lol

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes