How should I start the conversation with this girl?

She is 20 and seems bit of a punk with blue hair n that. Here's her bioHow should I start the conversation with this girl?

23

Most Helpful Girl

• you should research what she likes and doens't like (especially doesn't like cause she probably has a strong view on it so it might help u get into a conversation) but starting the conversatoin depends if you know her, but if it's really awkward you could try making friends with one of her friends and try to get invited to hang out with their group

Most Helpful Guy

• Dude don't you think deserve better than this freak?

"Just be a decent person" Yeah start with yourself. And of course she is in London. Where else in the world would such freak live?

• I usually have an effect on people that make them want to change themself a bit to suit me. But its always starting an interaction without help that I struggle with