What annoying things you do hate on dating profiles?

One "pet peeve" of mine is women (almost all) that say "I love to laugh", well duh, that goes without saying lol. I don't know anyone that hates to laugh. Or, "I like to have fun" REALLY? lol. I hate it! ;)

76

Most Helpful Girl

• Omg lol me writing about myself in school in an assignment. "I like to eat" "i like to smile and play!" just bs through it 😁

I don't like when dude say "im looking for a meaningful convos" " i don't sext" but when you gut them up or they you... First thing they want is some sexy text time

Most Helpful Guy

• I'll probably like your dog more than you. Like no, i love my dog, I'll be damned if someone loves the little fucker more than i do.

Unless they meant actually like it and not me. In any case, they'd never get the chance anyway.