What annoying things you do hate on dating profiles?

One "pet peeve" of mine is women (almost all) that say "I love to laugh", well duh, that goes without saying lol. I don't know anyone that hates to laugh. Or, "I like to have fun" REALLY? lol. I hate it! ;)

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Omg lol me writing about myself in school in an assignment. "I like to eat" "i like to smile and play!" just bs through it 😁

I don't like when dude say "im looking for a meaningful convos" " i don't sext" but when you gut them up or they you... First thing they want is some sexy text time

1|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I'll probably like your dog more than you. Like no, i love my dog, I'll be damned if someone loves the little fucker more than i do.

Unless they meant actually like it and not me. In any case, they'd never get the chance anyway.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• “If you want to know, just ask.”

Also a gem: “I like going to the gym and watching Netflix.” Yes, you and every other dude on here. What, you want to say how much you love camping and fishing too? Build-A-Bro Workshop needs a few more options. Jaysus.

0|1
    0|0
  • - Listing obvious things as hobbies that pretty much everyone enjoys.
    - Shirtless pictures or otherwise douchey poses.
    - Claiming positive personality traits as if not everyone thought so of themselves (e. g. "I'm an honest, down-to-earth guy").

1|1
    0|0
  • When a girl has a row of selfies inside a house and doesn’t show any sign of being adventurous. A row of pictures with friends so you have to work out who it is. If your friend is more attractive I don’t want to date you 🙄

0|1
    0|0
  • Hate seeing "friends first" - nobody came there to be friends... then everyone wonders why they get friendzoned... smh

Hate seeing "not into games" - everybody plays games... some people are just horrible players

0|1
    0|0
  • When a guy has made up ratings from like the sun and various tinder dates, first couple were funny now there's hundreds lol

1|1
    0|0
  • I don’t like girls having a negative profile listing all the reasons you should swipe left. Tell me your funny stories at some point, but leave the bitterness somewhere else!

0|1
    0|0
  • Hmmm probably them showing off all there nice things but they still live with their momma

0|1
    0|0
  • Love travelling.

Then go date a travel agent!

0|1
    0|0
    • Agree!! lol. Another common one.

• when they have a height requirement lol fuck me

0|1
    0|0
    • Yes! And so many do. Unbelievable to me that it actually matters to them that much.

• Show All
    • thats what i tell them when they say i have to be x height for them

• Oh lol. Good response!

• "i like listening to music"

0|1
    0|0
  • Wanderlust!!

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes