I have a crush on the guy I’m seeing’s best friend?

Well, to be quite blunt, I’m really into the guy I’ve been talking to’s best friend. We’ve been hanging out the three of us quite often and the more we hang out with him, the more I like him more than the guy I’ve been talking to.

Not only are his morals better, he’s attractive, seems to have his shit together, makes me laugh, and is very sweet.

I thought he looked familiar so I looked up his name in my matches on tinder. HE WAS THERE. turns out we had matched almost a year ago and had a conversation on there.

What should I do? I’m really tempted to send him a screenshot and say “I knew you looked familiar lmfao” and just make it super casual. Would this be wrong?

411

Most Helpful Guy

• This happened to me about 5 times in college. Believe me when I say there is no good resolution to it. Someone's going to get pissed. I tried it both ways, being honest and banging the girl on the sly, and they both backfired. Lost two friends over it.

Most Helpful Girl

• Leave the guy your currently with and I think of you genuinely liked the dude your with you wouldn't still have tinder? But you may ruin their friendship so step carefully!