I have a crush on the guy I’m seeing’s best friend?

Well, to be quite blunt, I’m really into the guy I’ve been talking to’s best friend. We’ve been hanging out the three of us quite often and the more we hang out with him, the more I like him more than the guy I’ve been talking to.

Not only are his morals better, he’s attractive, seems to have his shit together, makes me laugh, and is very sweet.

I thought he looked familiar so I looked up his name in my matches on tinder. HE WAS THERE. turns out we had matched almost a year ago and had a conversation on there.

What should I do? I’m really tempted to send him a screenshot and say “I knew you looked familiar lmfao” and just make it super casual. Would this be wrong?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• This happened to me about 5 times in college. Believe me when I say there is no good resolution to it. Someone's going to get pissed. I tried it both ways, being honest and banging the girl on the sly, and they both backfired. Lost two friends over it.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Leave the guy your currently with and I think of you genuinely liked the dude your with you wouldn't still have tinder? But you may ruin their friendship so step carefully!

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I think you might be imagining him as being better than he is. It makes sense that you like him a lot. He probably has a similar personality to your boyfriend, but unlike your bad you only see him at his best; you don’t see him when he gets angry or really depressed. So keep that in mind before you do anything with him

0|0
    0|0
  • Just remember the other guy would be very angry at you and his friend for supposedly "backstabbing him". But that shouldn't happen as long as you are clear with him am i right haha?

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah but if the other guy knows you aren't serious about him thats fine but later be upfront about your feelings

0|0
    0|0
  • You should end your current relationship before getting on with him. It would be wrong if you do it now

0|0
    0|0
  • If you are not dating any of them yet, I would say go for it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Have you been actually dating your crush, and if so for how long?

0|0
    0|0
  • Have sex with the guy and if he's better than your current boyfriend go with him

0|0
    0|0
  • Bring up a 3 way

0|1
    0|0
    • Lmfaoo these comments

• They’ve asked for one 💀. I turned it down bc I didn’t want to come off as a hoe

• Nope. Not wrong. Misleading the wrong guy is wrong

2|1
    0|0
  • Suck both dicks ho

2|0
    0|0
  • Painful.

1|0
    0|0
  • Sure go for it

0|0
    0|0
  • Wouldn't be wrong in my opinion. It is what it is.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes