I’ve lost the drive to meet women and don’t know what to do?

Let’s just say my experiences with women haven’t been the best. Dishonesty and being left for other men with more attractive lives has practically demoralized me. There was a point where I would fight and not give up hope but now I’m seeing it isn’t worth it. After the last relationship I was in sent me to hell and back it’s really hurt my view on women. I ask myself what’s good enough and see the men women go for and realize I’m not good enough to keep a woman loyal. After all of that went down I’ve become a bit of a loner and don’t have too many close friends. I’ve moved back home because I had to find a new job and seek treatment from everything that happened in the past. It’s sort of sad but I feel like o don’t care to ever be with a woman again. It just feels like too much to risk on my end and women don’t even talk to me to begin with. I’m not a bad looking man so women probably wait on me to make a move but with me feeling like I’m never good enough I never do. It feels like I’m just destined to be alone and I’m sort of ok with it. Is that the wrong way to think?

12