Would you date a really hot girl that is an attention seeker on social media (posts a lot of selfies and bikini pics)?

• yes
    Vote A
  • no
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• I guess I'd have to "live it" to kind of see what it is she is always doing, what she does on SM and how much she's on there and what it looks like in real life. Depending on what her social media lifestyle is I could imagine myself very easily just moving on and dating someone different.

What sites is she on? Is she always posting sexy, intimate shots of her body and interacting and direct messaging a lot of men? I'd just date someone else.

Is she on Facebook and constantly taking pictures of herself out and posting everything she is doing? It might be a little annoying but I don't see that I'd have a problem with it.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• That's like nearly every attractive girl these days lol

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• No, I don't think I would. I'm more of a low-key kind of person. That's not to say I'm not outgoing. I'm just not strongly outgoing.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'll be honest, I don't like attention seekers and I'm not about to date one

2|0
    0|0
  • I would so long as we had a deeper connection beyond looks

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah why not? Unless her personality was shit, I don't see why that'd be a problem.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, as long as she didn't take it way too far. She's hot, is the important thing.

0|0
    1|0
  • Maybe? Although I think we wouldn't have much in common in general.

0|0
    0|0
  • so... would i date a really attractive girl, then?
    yeah

0|0
    0|0
  • She probably wouldn't be my type.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes definitely.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am 48 with four kids so I take what I can get...

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I'm dating one right now.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes i would

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes or no really hard to say.

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe