Would you date a really hot girl that is an attention seeker on social media (posts a lot of selfies and bikini pics)?

• yes
  • no

118

Most Helpful Guy

• I guess I'd have to "live it" to kind of see what it is she is always doing, what she does on SM and how much she's on there and what it looks like in real life. Depending on what her social media lifestyle is I could imagine myself very easily just moving on and dating someone different.

What sites is she on? Is she always posting sexy, intimate shots of her body and interacting and direct messaging a lot of men? I'd just date someone else.

Is she on Facebook and constantly taking pictures of herself out and posting everything she is doing? It might be a little annoying but I don't see that I'd have a problem with it.

Most Helpful Girl

• That's like nearly every attractive girl these days lol