Boys and girls need advice I don't know what to do?

Im in a LDR and my boyfriend has this one bff (its a girl) and he comments her pics with pretty, stunning, gorgeous etc and on my pics he just puts an emoji like a heart and idm butt i talked to him about it and he said that he was just complimenting her.. they always call and when i want to call him he says he can't or something and once we were talking and she asked him "whos that" he said "Dani" and she asked "Who Dani" and he only said "A girl" and I don't know what to do someone help im really starting to think they have are more than bffs but im not sure -Dani💞

26

Most Helpful Guy

• Your gut instinct is right you should break it off before he breaks your heart if he has not told his bff about you then there is something very wrong what you are dealing with here is called a player

Most Helpful Girl

• A girl best friend? Ohh my. :l
    You should tell him it hurts you.