Does this girl love me?

I've been seeing/dating this girl since September. In our first relationship she cheated on her previous boyfriend with me, saying she felt trapped in the previous relationship, for about a month+ she was still texting him daily, still saying I love you to him, saying it was to make sure he didn't hurt himself. After that ended, after the ex hacked into her Facebook and looked at what we said to eachother, and he dropped off for a while, she cheated on me soon after, she said that she was a sex addict and that she was so mentally messed up because of the past relationship, how our relationship started and was progressing, the transition to college, etc. After that happened we talked still and eventually while we weren't dating we had sex, and the day after she had sex with the guy she cheated on me with, saying he begged her, that she didn't enjoy it, that it was like torture, and soon after blocked him on everything because she hated him for what he did. After about 3-4 months we started dating, and the day after we started dating, the same ex from earlier messaged me saying she sent nudes to him the day prior and that she said I love you to him, but it stopped after we started dating again. We dated and fought over me being to protective and too constricting, obviously as a result of the cheating and the nude thing. We just broke up for the second time, because we both moved back home from college and the transition was horrible, we plan on trying to date again after we both continue to improve our mental health, but the catch is when we broke up she unblocked her ex, and she says she didn't do it to talk to him, it was just to see his Instagram, and said that she most likely won't be able to cut him out because he is her link to most of her former friends, who don't like her because she cheated on the ex for me. I love her with all of my heart, I'm just not sure after all this, that she cares about me, or even love me.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Honestly man don't put yourself through it.. she's a cheat from what I can see.. you are better off dumping her then continuing to live with a fear she's gonna cheat on you again . And on top of it you are young so you still have time.

0|0
    0|0
  • tbh, i think u shld leave her. U dont deserve this. U deserve better. There are many other better girls out there.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes