HE ASKED ME OUT AND IM REALLY SCARED TO MEET HIM FOR THE FIRST TIME?

So this boy and me have been texting for a bit and he’s stared to flirt a lot. Saying things like: you have a stunning voice!! Sending me winks and flirty comments like: Your better at singing than anyone I know so that must count for something 😉
I said thank you and he said I should be thanking you for making my day 110% better with your music 😉 Then I said that was really sweet and he makes y day awesome too.
Then he said: honestly I wake up so much happier every day now. I think he likes me but can you guys give me some tips on what to talk about on a first date so it doesn’t get awkward? And so that we’ll have future dates? Thanks!!

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Hopefully you know him more than just over texts and calls but just be yourself just like you are over text and calls and everything will work out fine

1|0
    0|0
  • Talk about where you guys grew up and what their career choice is or gonna be?

1|0
    0|0
  • Be calm and be yourself is what a guy wants (or what i want) and talk about the future and what his plans are further in life if yoy want to stay with him

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes