Girls - would you date a married man, or a man who is in a proper relationship with someone?

Updates:
Most of the women who date guys in a relationship do so in the hope he ends his marriage or leaves his girlfriend and comes to them and is faithful to them. Fat chance. If you want a man who is all yours do not date one who is spoken for.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I've dated a married man and i married him. The thing was that his wife made him wait 8 years to have sex till marriage and than she didn't wanted sex or even a hug from him so he felt like he's alone and not loved. At the start i didn't wanted to have anything to do with him but to be friends and i was clear that even that we both had really strong feelings nothing can happen between us. Till the day his wife refused to give him divorce and annulment... Actually even that i never imagined that i would ever be with a married man if i didn't do that we both woouldve been unhappy. I dare to say that were perfect for eachother and that not always being with a married man means cheating... sometimes other people dont let you go, sometimes the divorce takes too long...

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I think a ton of woman would date a married man who says he wants a divorce and is in the process of doing it and just hasn't finalized the paperwork. Or says he wants a divorce but is scared to do so, because he doesn't want to lose his kids. I've talkes to so many women who are in that exact position that I know for a fact so many women would be willing to date a married man.

And I agree that their hope is that he will finally leave his wife, to then be with them and possibly get married. The idea is that yes he is with another woman, but he REALLY loves them. The forbidden love romance novel situation.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Never.
    If I was interested in someone in a relationship I would either just dream about him or I would stop being interested.

0|1
    0|0
  • I would never try to ruin someone's relationship or life, no matter how much I like this guy if he actually starts to talk to me or date me he is one big ZERO for me, nothing

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. If he us in a relationship with ME, and its MY Husband. I dont share and I dont want to be a toy just when a guy wifes gets bored and leave his ass. No.

0|0
    0|0
  • None. Thats shitty

0|2
    0|0
    • He isn't in a proper relationship if he is cheating

• hell no.

0|3
    0|0
  • No, I wouldn't.

0|1
    0|0
  • No I don't break people heart to get a man

0|1
    0|0
  • No no and no

0|1
    0|0
  • Fuck no

0|1
    0|0
  • That's fucked up

0|1
    0|0
  • Maybe

0|0
    0|0
  • 👀👀

0|0
    0|0
    • Just here wondering who is brave enough to admit to it as the storm would circle over them lol

• Also wanti mg to know.

0|0
    0|0
  • PSA - You're a garbage person if you say yes 👍🏻

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes