How do I initiate a kiss?

My boyfriend and I have been dating for about three months now. He is my first relationship ever and we are both fairly shy people. Any way, I'd really like to kiss him but I've also never kissed anyone before. How would I initiate a kiss or hint for him to kiss me without making things awkward? I'm worried I'll mess it up somehow...😅 do guys like it if a girl initiates a kiss?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Go stepwise, first be romantic, like sweet talks, flirting. Than come a little close and you can hug him.. if you wanna hug him longer, just say him or say you wanna hear his heartbeat, than just look at him and smile. And go for a kiss. Even if you don't make a move, he will suerly make a move. No guy can resist it.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Just kiss

0|0
    0|0
  • Just stand close to him while talking and look (up?) into his eyes. Maintain eye contact. Let the moment linger. Move your mouth towards his.

Or just sit close together and maybe run your hand through his hair or something. That kind of touch generally makes people want more.

0|0
    0|0
  • When you're alone just take his head lightly in your hands and point him towards you. Look into his eyes and either let him initiate or take it from there.

0|0
    0|0
  • Its not a big deal just kiss. First time maybe awkward so what. Its not a Hollywood movie.

0|0
    0|0
  • Dude. You are thinking waaaay too much of this. It is a kiss and that's that. Not rocket science.

0|0
    0|0
  • 3 months of dating and not 1 kiss? god damn.

0|0
    0|0
  • Cause the kiss to begin.

0|0
    0|0
  • my first kiss, which was my first girlfriend, she initiated the kiss, by hinting by doing a peck with her lips, when i saw her lips i then leaned towards her and we started making out.

0|0
    0|0
  • Look at his eyes then to his lips, repeat until leaned on closer and lips collide

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes