How do I initiate a kiss?

My boyfriend and I have been dating for about three months now. He is my first relationship ever and we are both fairly shy people. Any way, I'd really like to kiss him but I've also never kissed anyone before. How would I initiate a kiss or hint for him to kiss me without making things awkward? I'm worried I'll mess it up somehow...😅 do guys like it if a girl initiates a kiss?

010

Most Helpful Guy

• Go stepwise, first be romantic, like sweet talks, flirting. Than come a little close and you can hug him.. if you wanna hug him longer, just say him or say you wanna hear his heartbeat, than just look at him and smile. And go for a kiss. Even if you don't make a move, he will suerly make a move. No guy can resist it.