If a guy tells you he likes you, then tells you that he’s unavailable, then is he lying to you?

This guy and I have been talking for 3 months, and he has expressed his feelings to me a few times, but he said he didn’t want to get in a relationship because of the distance. (We’re 6 hours apart). So I suggested that we just be friends, but he kept talking to me and asking me questions that “just friends” wouldn’t ask each other. I texted him and basically told him that if we’re not on the same page, then we’re both wasting our time, and he replied with, “I told you we were just friends. The last thing I want is to hurt you... it was great talking to you, we have been really good for each other... I really do like you and I’m sorry you feel uncomfortable being close to an unavailable guy... I can help you find what you want... I’m lonely and want to date again, but can’t because of work.”

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Likes you, does not mean he needs to date you. He can like u as a friend or less.

0|0
    1|0
    • He said that he wanted to date me, he even asked me out on a few dates, now he’s telling me that he’s unavailable?

• Show All
    • I mean he is immature.

• Ok. Thank you

• He's interested but not at the same time. He wants to have a relationship bit he can't because distance.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, he's being honest and direct. He's saying that he's down but with someone else at the moment.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes