Girls, you start dating a guy who wears hats 24/7, is it a big deal?

This is one of my biggest fears since I'm going bald and therefore I always wear a baseball hat. It makes me look better and younger. When you're 21 and have a receding hairline, you can easily look like a 30 year old. Cover it up, you look youthful again.

My question is what happens if you're going on a few dates with a guy and he always shows up with a hat and when you ask him about it he tells you he's balding and a bit insecure about it? Will you leave him and hurt his feelings by stomping on his insecurity or will you be understanding?

30