Why are only chubby girls wanting to date me?

I am 27, slim and doing online dating for some months now. But its not going so well. Im more interested in slim women but every day, when i check my messages, there are only chubby women messaging me. So what could be the reason for that?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• The girls you want have way more options. The ones that are interested have less. Your not beating out your competition for the pretty girls.

0|2
    0|0
    • thanks for your analysis. Do you have any advice how i could do that?

• Chubby girls like slim guys. Its the law of opposites. Lol.
    Slim girls like big guys.
    Its not absolute, but it happens.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well I wouldn't do online dating, you'll have more chances of getting slim girls in real life, just go up to a girl and start a conversation, if she rejects you, go for the next girl. There are is many slim girls in the world that are single that eventually you will find that girl. Just make sure you dress good, smell good, and look clean, that increases your chances. I find real life better than online dating.

0|1
    0|0
    • Damn, a guy who knows how to interact with women, and us still young. I have hope for humanity now. Lol.

• Im allways well dressed and clean. I do that rl stuff too but its not going that well. Guess im simply not attractive to slim girls. thanks for your opinion. Gives me hope it will work out some day

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes