How do I build the sexual tension with my exgirlfriend in hopes of winning her back?

My exgirlfriend dumped me. Since the breakup, we have been talking and hanging out. In her mind, it might come across as just friends. My goal is to win her back. I've started to correct myself on the reasoning for the breakup: drinking, clingy, obsessive. We hooked up once since the breakup, but otherwise if I try to flirt or do anything a little risky she shuts it down. But there are some nights I catch her trying stuff as well. Is she just playing games with me? Does she secretly want me too? When she stays the night we cuddle. I attempt to kiss her and sometimes I get shut down sometimes I dont. What are some things I can start doing to avoid being stuck in the friendzone. Since we are already talking and hanging out and sleeping over, I really don't want to resort to no contact.

23

Most Helpful Guy

• You don’t. you just move on with your life.

Most Helpful Girl

• Stop hogging... be a man n find a new.