Do I need to lose weight in order to find a girlfriend?

So I’m 6’2 230 and I just don’t feel attractive right now

1|0

Most Helpful Girl

• No, you don't. If you want to lose weight, do it for you. If you try to change yourself for other people, it will never stick. Besides, Why would even want someone that literally want you to be someone else?

Think about it: Your lifestyle is what makes you who you are. Why do you like these girls? What do you have in common with them? Is there enough in common to warrant a relationship?

Looks aren't everything, what do you have to offer these women to make dating you worth their while? I'm NOT talking about money! Humor, wit, the ability to make people laugh, rate the highest on a list of traits in an ideal man, but there's SO many other winning traits!

Secondly, there are women out there who like bigger guys, just like there are men who like bigger girls.

I am NOT an advocate of that "love me as I am crap", because some of these snowflakes claiming that crap shouldn't breed anyway. I am an advocate of wanting to "improve" yourself for the right reasons.

I'm a fat chick, and I've got a wonderful man whom I think is very sexy and attractive., who also seems to think that I'm too good for him :-P When you've been hurt by "pretty people" repeatedly over the course of several years, you begin to see the truth in the old saying about it being what's inside that really counts.

Good luck, and try not to lose hope. Sometimes, it's really just a waiting game for that right one to come along. This coming Wednesday, 4 years for us. I was 31 when we got together.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• No, you need to gain self-confidence and lose creepiness to find a girlfriend.

If losing weight makes you gain confidence, then yes, you have to lose weight.

0|0
    0|0
    • I don’t think I’m creepy?

• Show All
    • No you won't.
      Trust in yourself :)

• She’s chill, Maybe I’ll just bring it up casually

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• It may help.

0|0
    0|0
  • You can’t just tell me that you weigh 230 and expect me to know how you look. You can be 230 pounds with a fat percentage of 6%, or you can be 230 pounds with 35% body fat. You have to be specific

0|0
    0|0
  • The most important thing is, that you feel comfy :) if you want to lose weight, you should do it for your own. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. If you don't feel OK, that enthusiasm of yours kills any sex appeal.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah your fat, even if you were a D1 outside linebacker which you ain't you'd still be fat.

0|0
    0|0
  • U just need a good personality

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeap. You need confidence u need to look good.

0|0
    0|0
  • Do don’t need to lose weight to find a girlfriend you need self confidence. Girls love confidence guys. You do what makes you happy.

0|0
    0|0
  • It literally does not matter. I know loads of girls that love big boys, especially when you get older.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes