Girls, is it a turn off if a man lives with his parents when he's almost 30?

The reason is simply so I would have money for purchasing property/car in the future when I have my own family.

4

Most Helpful Girls

• It can be a turn off for some girls. But it's nit really a general opinion, depends from person to person.

• I agree. I suppose this question is more like a poll to see how many would be against it and how many doesn't mind - given the intent behind the action. What about you personally?

• It's not a turn off for me. I personally would love to be with his family if they're supoortive and open-minded.

• I see on. Thank you for your answer

• It isn't preferable.

• I have a feeling about that as well. But compared to a man who is living on his own but has much less money saved, which one is less worse?

• I would have more respect for a guy doing things all on his own, like I did, and am. Having saved up money is great, but the absolute lack of privacy? He'd never be able to have me over at his place without me feeling awkward.

• That makes sense. Thanks!