Do you think nice guys sucks and girls only like bad guys?

Just curious..

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• No nice guys are cool but bad guys are atractive... but if someone want to deal with a broken heart she date with a bad guy but if she wants a lovely relationship she would date a nice guys...

0|2
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• thematinggrounds. com/how-to-be-attractive-to-women-pt-3-the-tender-defender-the-nice-guy-vs-the-asshole/

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• It’s confidence and self control that are attractive, not disrespect & childishness. Respect and integrity are sexy AF. Anyone that actually falls for a bad boy will get hurt... BAD.

0|1
    0|0
  • You can be nice and not a douchey push over... be a man with a heart and that works for many of them. The ones who are just into bad boys aren’t looking for anything real, and likely should be avoided anyway!

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I think girls like to be respected so they would go for the nice guy. But not overly nice

0|1
    0|0
  • Personally I like both and would like to see both in a guy but I prefer having a guy only being nice to me if we were dating and still keep his bad boy image

0|0
    0|0
  • Why not be both like me 😇😈, you can have more than one side broski and its not a bad thing either

0|0
    0|0
  • No, girls want alpha man nice guys.. Not bitch boys..

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer nice guys. Bad guys only ruin things.

0|1
    0|0
  • I think girls like bad guys more than good guys

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes...

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes..

0|0
    0|0
  • No! not necessary.