What's the longest crush you've had on someone? Did you ever find the chance to tell them your feelings?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I've had a crush on a girl since 1st grade. Dated all her friends in highschool none of which did I care about. In the end we stopped talking and I never did tell her. I'd say that one ran about 15 years.

0|0
    0|0
    • You should totally contact her and let her know! Don't let her waste her time on heartbreak.

• Appreciate the support, but that ship has sailed.

Most Helpful Girl

• Back in high school I used to have a new crush every week lmao but I was anti social so I never really got the chance to say anything thank the Lord

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I had a crush on a friend's sister for the first three years of high school. A couple of years ago, my feelings subsided, and I no longer see her as anything more than a friend. She recently got a boyfriend, and I am genuinely happy for her. I never told her and it's an innocent little secret to keep to myself.

You move on from these things. That's why no matter how much my current situation hurts, I know that I'll eventually get over this girl too. I don't want to right now, but I will.

0|0
    0|0
  • Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Back in highschool had a crush on a girl who was shy, fir a year, never told her. But when wanted to... yeah she changed schools. After i got done surfing on my tears. I really dont crushing for real.

0|0
    0|0
  • I’ve had crushes on girls for between a few months to a year but always find some way to let them know. Sometimes in more direct ways than in others. It maybe as indirect as in commenting on a new outfit she is wearing or her make-up, but telling her how pretty she is and that it’s really attractive. Or more direct and saying wow the guy you date will be so lucky, I hope I can find a girl like you. Of course if she is single and I’m single then I’m just going to ask her out and take my shot. I’d rather know I tried and she didn’t feel the same way then to not have tried and always wondered.

0|0
    0|0
  • A year and a half, junior year to half of a senior. We ended up just becoming friends

0|0
    0|0
  • I had one on a girl from 8th grade into my sophomore year of college. According to some people in my class she liked me back in 8th grade too, but I was too busy messing around in class (i mean I was 13, I really didn't take anything seriously, I probably couldn't have taken a relationship seriously). Any way later on in college when I could've been in a more serious place to have a relationship, she had a boyfriend. So no I didn't have a chance to tell her. I finally started dating a different girl at the end of my sophomore year in college and forgot all about the first girl. Then that girl left me and I've been all alone ever since :(

0|0
    0|0
  • Five years and I am still togetger with her

0|0
    1|0
  • 2005-present, that's thirteen years. No, I have never confessed to her. She had gotten married and even divorced the guy. *sighs*

0|0
    0|0
  • Two years. We talked and dated. It was nice. We don’t talk anymore though

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes