What's the longest crush you've had on someone? Did you ever find the chance to tell them your feelings?

28

Most Helpful Guy

• I've had a crush on a girl since 1st grade. Dated all her friends in highschool none of which did I care about. In the end we stopped talking and I never did tell her. I'd say that one ran about 15 years.

• You should totally contact her and let her know! Don't let her waste her time on heartbreak.

• Appreciate the support, but that ship has sailed.

Most Helpful Girl

• Back in high school I used to have a new crush every week lmao but I was anti social so I never really got the chance to say anything thank the Lord