Is it bad I am secretly in love with a guy at my work? I do my best to ignore those feelings so he doesn't know?

I would tell him but it's hard for me to do that. My grandpa died 7 months ago. I got out of a 3 year horrific relationship 7 months ago. Both of my parents have sort of added a few more daggers into my heart as well since then. I've just recently gotten on my own two feet. I'm not emotionally unstable or anything like that. I just don't talk about those things with anyone. Plus I'm at work, ya know? I've gotten to the point I just feel weak when he's around. I want to be around him but I try to be distant. He's given me a few signs here recently but same time I'm wondering why he's suddenly distant or was I just overthinking it? I'm simply wanting to let this whole thing go. I shouldn't risk my job by getting rejected by this guy. I've worked very hard to be where I am. I just don't know what to do.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• What would be the risk? Does your company prohibit office relationships? Is he your boss?

Almost seems like a rebound thing. But no harm in asking him out as long as your company allows that.

0|0
    0|0
    • Definitely not a rebound thing. And also, he's very hard to read.

• No harm in asking. Don't be afraid to put yourself out there.

You wouldn't even need to say date. Ask him to coffee before work, or if he would like to goto lunch with you.

Being in a more personal setting will help put his guard down and you can get a better read on him.

• I don't know how y'all date co workers, i couldnt deal with it

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes