Is it bad I am secretly in love with a guy at my work? I do my best to ignore those feelings so he doesn't know?

I would tell him but it's hard for me to do that. My grandpa died 7 months ago. I got out of a 3 year horrific relationship 7 months ago. Both of my parents have sort of added a few more daggers into my heart as well since then. I've just recently gotten on my own two feet. I'm not emotionally unstable or anything like that. I just don't talk about those things with anyone. Plus I'm at work, ya know? I've gotten to the point I just feel weak when he's around. I want to be around him but I try to be distant. He's given me a few signs here recently but same time I'm wondering why he's suddenly distant or was I just overthinking it? I'm simply wanting to let this whole thing go. I shouldn't risk my job by getting rejected by this guy. I've worked very hard to be where I am. I just don't know what to do.

02