If a girl rubs your arm during a conversation does that mean she’s interested in you?

There’s this girl I really like and We get on so well. We laugh and the conversations are just laughter. I get the impression she likes me but I’ve been wrong before i so want to ask her out and but I’m a afraid if she rejects me it may cause awkwardness because she works with me.
For the past few weeks, I’ve been dropping her home and today we were laughing away and she started explaining a story from when she was younger and started rubbing my arm. Is it a sign that she likes me?

04

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know, probably. Sounds pretty fucking weird, next time she does it say " hey why tf are you rubbing my arm? Lol" and if she looks hurt, she was definitely into you.