Would you date a guy who smokes weed?

there's this guy i know he's so nice to me! We have been friends for years but he told me he has feelings for me and i feel the same except hr smokes pot and im worried it will affect the releationship am i over reacting?
  • Yes
  • No

83

Most Helpful Girl

• I used to hate it but then my ex got me into it and we did it every now and then.. That didn't bother me.
    When I started dating the guy whos currently my fiance, we smoked every now and then and enjoyed it, then he started smoking a little more often and it still wasn't an issue for me.. Now though its been an every other night thing and I feel like it does affect our relationship.. I want to sleep and talk to someone sober, not someone who isn't going to remember anything in the morning. Gets kind of depressing but I'm hoping this is just a phase he's going through due to all of the stress lately.

Most Helpful Guy

• I would NOT date a girl who smokes weed.
    I would not date any guy.