Would you date a guy who smokes weed?

there's this guy i know he's so nice to me! We have been friends for years but he told me he has feelings for me and i feel the same except hr smokes pot and im worried it will affect the releationship am i over reacting?
  • Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I used to hate it but then my ex got me into it and we did it every now and then.. That didn't bother me.
    When I started dating the guy whos currently my fiance, we smoked every now and then and enjoyed it, then he started smoking a little more often and it still wasn't an issue for me.. Now though its been an every other night thing and I feel like it does affect our relationship.. I want to sleep and talk to someone sober, not someone who isn't going to remember anything in the morning. Gets kind of depressing but I'm hoping this is just a phase he's going through due to all of the stress lately.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I would NOT date a girl who smokes weed.
    I would not date any guy.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I personally wouldn't, I'm not into smokers (whether it be cigarette smokers, weed, etc.) so I would find it to be a turn-off.

Regarding your situation, I guess it just depends on how strongly you feel about weed. Do you think it would really bother you long-term? If so, then it's probably best to avoid dating someone who smokes, but that's something you have to decide of yourself.

0|0
    0|0
  • Every boy I've ever been with smokes a considerable amount. I love weed too so it works

0|1
    0|0
    • I've never tried it to be honest

• Well that's the thing. I personally think someone who's a big drinker is 100% worse.

• It doesn’t matter if he smoke it won’t affect you’re relationship just tell him you’re boundaries about weed.

0|0
    0|0
  • Why should I care? As long as it's not laced with other shit, it's not something bad

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope

0|0
    0|0
  • I hope so I don't wanna be single forever

0|0
    0|0
  • I would date a girl who did, I have a friend who smokes weed but is super nice and a great friend

0|0
    0|0
  • No. It’s delinquent and gross

0|0
    0|0
    • But this guy has a good job and is really not a delinquent!

• Hell no

0|0
    0|0
    • Why not?

• Show All
    • Fair enough :) he treats me well and is so sweet to me im just affraid it will get in in the way

• he shouldn't smoke like i don't mean to sound bossy like even smoking a regular cigarette is bad. just saying

Recommended myTakes